Earn the Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) credential at a reasonable cost and time commitment.
Emotional Intelligence and Coaching
One of the most effective ways of accessing greater emotional competency is through coaching. Coaching helps develop sound leadership, outstanding interpersonal practices, and the ability to coach organizational performance issues. Coaching is about creating the capacity for appreciative and supportive interaction that leads to the achievement of results.
By the end of this program, participants will:
- Understand and apply emotional intelligence competencies to everyday coaching situations.
- Utilize questioning techniques to increase performance accountability.
- Receive specific feedback on coaching abilities.
- Understand differences about managing, mentoring, and coaching.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the 5-step coaching process.
- Understand and appropriately use assessments in the coaching process.
- Apply key coaching tools to workplace issues.
- Learn to the basics of performance coaching.
- Learn to effectively challenge others to Improve Performance.
Phases of the LCL Program
Phase 1 Six Web Based Sessions 12:00-2:00 EST
This Webinar workshop is designed to emphasize rapid application of practical principles, skills, and techniques. Includes a Workbook, Individual Questions Guide, DiSC Profile, DiSC Action Planner, Time Mastery Profile, and the Talent Smart Emotional Intelligence Assessment.
Phase 2 Four Follow-Up Coaching Sessions
Participants will receive four 45-minute personal coaching sessions to integrate the concepts of the program.
Phase 3 Coaching Others
Participant shall coach three individuals using the tools and techniques from this program and document a minimum of 20 coaching hours and submit client evaluations before taking a written exam.
Phase 4 Certificate Process
Upon successful completion of phases 1, 2, and 3, the participant may take a written exam. Upon passing, the participant will receive the designation as a Certified Leadership Coach through Impact Training & Development.
Who Should Attend
- Leaders who want to spend more time leading and less time managing
- Professionals interested in expanding their leaderships skills and abilities
- Individuals who have leadership responsibilities
- Coaches or leaders who want to add a coaching certification to their credentials
- Coaches, leaders and human resource professionals who desire to facilitate the Leaders Coaching Leaders Program
- Train the Trainer: It is also for those who have a training/coaching background who want to become certified to conduct this program in their organization or for clients.
- Six - 2-hour Webinar sessions
- Four Individual Coaching Sessions By Phone
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Everything DiSC Management Assessment
- Time Mastery Assessment
- Performance Coaching Management Planner
- Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking skills by Tony Stoltzfus